What You Get
- Stay for two in a Southport one-bedroom luxury oceanfront condo, six in a Hampton two-bedroom luxury oceanfront condo, or eight in a Magnolia three-bedroom luxury oceanfront condo
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
* Cancellation policy: 31-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
* Additional fees: 6% daily resort fee, $2 daily destination fee & daily cleaning fee (1BR: $11.20, 2BR: $12.88, 3BR: $14.56) plus tax paid at check-in
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: AAA Four Diamond North Beach Plantation
This stately multilevel resort lords over a 7.5-acre swatch of Atlantic shoreline that’s carved out of the South Carolina mainland by an inlet. The main tower forms a kind of wall between the resort grounds and the rest of North Myrtle Beach, giving the property the appearance of a remote island. But you won’t be roughing it here: North Beach Plantation is packed with upscale amenities.
- Posh oceanfront condos are decked out with private jacuzzis and balconies with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Prime steaks, sushi, and wine at the award-winning 21 Main at North Beach steak house
- 10-person whirlpool surrounded by tropical plants in the outdoor sanctuary at Cinzia Spa
- Turkish-style hammam where you can indulge in a eucalyptus steam treatment
- Year-round swimming in the indoor pool
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Seaside Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
North Myrtle Beach is at the tip of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. In North Myrtle Beach itself, you can find the newly renovated Cherry Grove Pier, which extends 985 feet into the Atlantic. It bustles with activity during the fishing season, and you can rent a rod nearby to take your place alongside veteran anglers. Nearby restaurants serve up fresh, cooked-to-order crab, shrimp, and fish.
Bout a half hour southwest of North Myrtle Beach is Myrtle Beach itself, which USA Today named one of the best family-vacation spots in the United States in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel ferris wheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 1,400 original sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, one of more than a hundred courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
<img src=”http://gr.pn/1qcASD2” style=”float: left; margin-right:13px” alt=“Getaways Staff Picks” />”North Beach Plantation’s guest rooms have great furnishings, and the views are outstanding. Everything you could want or need is on the property. It’s also close to Barefoot Landing, which has tons of restaurants and nightlife.” – Seth, Groupon Getaways
Southport One-Bedroom Luxury Oceanfront Condo
- One king or queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Hampton Two-Bedroom Luxury Oceanfront Condo
- One king bed and two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
Magnolia Three-Bedroom Luxury Oceanfront Condo
- One king bed and three queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for no additional charge, subject to availability
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Onsite steak house
- Indoor pool
- Holistic spa
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 31-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 25 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 6% daily resort fee, $2 daily destination fee & daily cleaning fee (1BR: $11.20, 2BR: $12.88, 3BR: $14.56) plus tax paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International (MYR; 16 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from MYR