What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for up to four in an ocean-view double-queen room or oceanfront double-queen room
10% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Access to the indoor/outdoor pools
- Fitness room
- Outdoor waterpark (seasonal)
Hotel at a Glance: North Shore Oceanfront Resort Hotel
This family-friendly Myrtle Beach resort has recently undergone a thorough refresh. Guest rooms, the oceanfront pool deck, and the restaurant have all been renovated.
- Dine next to the Atlantic during breakfast and lunch at the recently updated Beachfront Kitchen and Bar.
- Private balconies overlooking the water are attached to each oceanfront or ocean view room.
- Make a splash in one of the indoor or outdoor pools.
- Keep the kids busy at the onsite Family Funzone stocked with arcade games or the Neptune Blacklight Mini Golf course.
- Get wet and wild at the Sands Resorts Waterpark featuring dozens of water attractions for all ages and comfort levels. Waterpark hours vary seasonally, so please contact the hotel for detailed information.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the beach.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 2,000 sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of nearly 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Ocean-View Double-Queen Room and Oceanfront Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 10% resort fee includes: access to the indoor/outdoor pools, arcade, fitness room, and outdoor waterpark (seasonal).
- Parking: free; Motorcycles are not allowed on property.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Property does not accept bookings from local guests (residents of Horry County).
- Direct beach access
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Indoor and outdoor jetted tub
- Sands Resorts Waterpark (seasonal)
- Several dining options and bars
- Arcade (additional fees apply)
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Nail salon (additional fees apply)
- Gift shop and convenience store
- Neptune Blacklight Mini Golf (additional fees apply)
- 11-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 10% daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About North Shore Oceanfront Hotel
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR; 9 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from MYR, including a 15% tip