Top Reasons to Stay at Nugget Casino Resort
- It has an ideal location for exploring Reno—adjacent to I-80 and just 4 miles east of downtown. The hotel offers a shuttle to Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
- At the onsite 24-hour casino you can try your hand at table games including blackjack, roulette, and craps, as well as poker and more than 900 slots. There’s also a brand-new bingo hall.
- There are several onsite restaurants to choose from: dig into prime rib at the Steakhouse Grill, hearty comfort food at Rotisserie Buffet, or classic seafood at the Oyster Bar. Your stay includes a daily $10 dining credit and one drink coupon per day.
- Spacious deluxe and premier guest rooms offer views of the city or mountains.
- You can swim in the indoor atrium pool, which is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows that look out to the mountains.
- Upcoming shows at the Celebrity Showroom include the Righteous Brothers’ Bill Medley (Oct. 17) and Life in the Fast Lane: The Songs of the Eagles (Nov. 21).
Reno, Nevada: Casino City with Arts and Outdoor Adventure
Reno lives up to its billing as “The Biggest Little City in the World” thanks to its flashy casinos, cultural centers, and restaurants worthy of a much larger metropolis, all packed together on Virginia Street. Because of its location at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and just east of Tahoe National Forest, the city also puts visitors within reach of rushing rivers and high mountain ranges for hiking, rafting, and gold-rush reenacting.