What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a casino tower king room, casino tower double-queen room, resort tower king room, or resort tower double-queen room
- $10 daily resort credit
- Up to two kids 1 or younger stay free in a casino tower double-queen room and resort tower double-queen room
$26 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Keurig brand coffee maker
- Mini fridge
- Hair dryer
- i-Home units
- 2 bottled waters
- Access to year-round atrium pool and health center
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport (daily every hour from 9 a.m.–7 p.m.)
Hotel at a Glance: Nugget Casino Resort
The Nugget Casino Resort is a genuine attraction in its own right. The newly renovated rooms offer over 400 square feet of living space with modern lodge-themed décor and feature upgraded amenities like Keurig brand coffeemakers, iHome units, and complimentary WiFi. Other conveniences include an iron and ironing board, and a hairdryer in each bathroom.
- Try your luck at the newly-remodeled casino featuring table games, a poker room, and slot machines.
- Spacious guest rooms which were recently renovated, feature complimentary WiFi, plush bedding, and views of either the Sierra Nevada mountains or downtown Sparks.
- Restaurants and lounges: Options range from a Starbucks (select options come with daily $5 Starbucks credit) and a cozy café to a steakhouse, an oyster bar, and sports bar and restaurant Game On.
- Included with this Getaway: a $10 daily resort credit.
- Unwind in the atrium, which features mountain views from its main pool and eight bubble pools.
Reno, Nevada: Casino City with Arts and Outdoor Adventure
Reno lives up to its billing as “The Biggest Little City in the World” thanks to its flashy casinos, cultural centers, and restaurants worthy of a much larger metropolis, all packed together on Virginia Street. If you need a break from courting Lady Luck at the big gaming palaces such as Circus Circus and Harrah’s (which was born here), head to the Truckee River Arts District to explore the Nevada Museum of Art and the National Automobile Museum. Because of its location at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and just east of Tahoe National Forest, the city also puts visitors within reach of rushing rivers and high mountain ranges for hiking, rafting, and gold-rush reenacting.
Casino Tower King Room and Resort Tower King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Casino Tower Double-Queen Room and Resort Tower Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 2 or older; kids 1 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $26 resort fee includes: Keurig brand coffee makers, mini fridge, hair dryers, i-Home units, 2 bottled waters, complimentary WiFi, and access to year-round atrium pool and health center.
- Parking: free self parking; valet currently unavailable.
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms may be available upon request by calling the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Several restaurants and bars
- Indoor pool
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- Fitness center
- Airport shuttle (9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.)
- Live entertainment
- Gift shop
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 refundable security deposit on credit or debit card paid at check-in
- $26 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $2 daily Reno tourism fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nugget Casino Resort
- Nearest airport: Reno-Tahoe International (RNO; 5 mi)
- Shuttle service: hotel shuttle to and from RNO (included with resort fee)
- Cab fare: about $20 from RNO, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Reno: 4 miles