What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Select options include daily breakfast for two and daily valet parking
- Dates into July 2015
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: O’Callaghan Annapolis Hotel
O’Callaghan Annapolis Hotel provides guests with a touch of Irish hospitality in the middle of historic downtown Annapolis. It’s within walking distance of the 168-year-old campus of the United States Naval Academy, as well as the Maryland State House and City Dock.
- Circulator trolley: If you’d prefer not to hoof it, hop on the city’s free circulator trolley; there’s a stop right outside the hotel.
- In-room amenities include a refrigerator, TV, coffeemaker, and free WiFi.
- Squeeze in a workout at the 24-hour fitness center.
- John Barry Restaurant: Named after a founding father of the United States Navy, the hotel’s restaurant serves seafood with an Irish twist. Guinness and Smithwick’s are on tap.
Annapolis, Maryland: Waterfront Capital City with Storied Naval History
About 35 miles east of Washington, DC, and 30 miles southeast of Baltimore, Annapolis lies beside the Chesapeake Bay and the Severn River. Known as the sailing capital of the world, the city heavily displays its nautical influence, especially in the Eastport neighborhood, where boatyards, sailing retailers, and other marine businesses thrive. And as Maryland’s capital, Annapolis also draws visitors to the Maryland State House, the oldest capitol building in continuous use. Built in 1779, the Georgian-style building briefly served as the US Capitol Building between 1783 and 1784.
For an in-depth look at the academy, visit the US Naval Academy Museum or join one of the campus tours through its historic halls and chapels. The academy is also home to the crypt of John Paul Jones, considered the father of the US Navy. His tomb is anchored by a 21-ton sarcophagus and surrounded by columns of black and white marble and bronze dolphins.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: valet parking only; available for an additional $20 per day (select options include valet parking).
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About O'Callaghan Annapolis Hotel
- Nearest airport: Lee Airport (ANP; 5 miles) and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI; 24 miles)
- Cab fare: about $20 from ANP or $70 from BWI
- Distance to Baltimore: 30 miles