What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Gold Spike Tower Queen Room or Poolside Queen Room
- Unlimited play for two at Putter’s Paradise at The Downtowner Boutique Hotel
- As of 12/1/21 the hotel will be Adults Only. Only age 21 and over is allowed in the hotel. No children are allowed.
$20 Daily Amenity Fee Includes
- Fitness center
Hotel at a Glance: Oasis at Gold Spike
The Oasis at Gold Spike harks back to Las Vegas's 1950's heyday with midcentury-modern architecture, geometric art, and a vintage ambiance. Outside, you'll hear the soothing trickle of the pool's water feature and find a comfy spot for sunbathing on the surrounding mod chairs and day beds. Order a tropical drink from neighboring bar Gold Spike.
- Borrow a bike: The front desk offers cruisers equipped with cup holders.
- Gold Spike Tower queen rooms come with queen beds, in-room WiFi, and flat-screen TVs.
- Carnival Bar at Gold Spike allows you to test your chops at classic carnival games while you sip cocktails.
- Included perk: unlimited play at Putter's Paradise for two.
- Squeeze in a workout: at the onsite fitness center.
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip: Old Vegas and Red Rock Canyon
It can feel like the entire city of Las Vegas revolves around the Strip if you never venture beyond that neon-lit corridor. But there’s plenty to see and do once you step off Las Vegas Boulevard. You can find a taste of Old Vegas on Fremont Street, where vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light-and-music show every hour. For an aerial view, zoom down the center of Fremont Street on a zipline.
Nature puts on its own show at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a landscape of fiery-red sandstone formations and limestone cliffs just 17 miles outside the city. Motor down the 13-mile scenic drive or ditch the car and strike out on any of more than 20 hiking trails that course through the region’s otherworldly topography.
Gold Spike Tower Queen Room and Poolside Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $20 amenity fee includes: parking, WiFi, and fitness center.
- Parking: included in amenity fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- As of 12/1/21 the hotel will be Adults Only. Only age 21 and over is allowed in the hotel. No children are allowed.”
- Outdoor pool
- Two bars
- Complimentary parking
- Bicycle rental
- Fitness center
- Vinyl and book library
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- $20 daily amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.As of 12/1/21 the hotel will be Adults Only
- Only age 21 and over is allowed in the hotel
- No children are allowed.Anyone who booked prior to 12/1 and arrives with family under 21 will be allowed to stay.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Oasis at Gold Spike - Adults Only
- Nearest airport: Harry Reid International Airport (LAS; 9 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from LAS, including a 15% tip