What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen studio or four in a one-bedroom suite
$27.30 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Local calls
- Fitness center
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Business center
- Activities Center
Resort at a Glance: Ocean Beach Club
Ocean Beach Club stands at the northern end of the iconic Virginia Beach Boardwalk, near tons of shops, restaurants, and family-friendly attractions. The water is a focal point at this stylish hotel, where you’ll get postcard-worthy views as well as the onsite seasonal restaurant and even the fitness center.
- Caribbean-inspired resort offering upscale suites with full kitchens and studios with well-appointed kitchenettes and plush bedding.
- Take a dip, in any weather, in the indoor heated pool. Outdoor pools are available, as well.
- Workout with ocean view: The hotel’s fitness center overlooks the Atlantic from its 17th-floor perch.
- Full-service activities center with planned fun events for families
Virginia Beach, Virginia: Award-Winning Boardwalk and Seaside Museums
English settlers from the Virginia Company of London first stepped foot onto American soil in what is now Virginia Beach, Virginia. They would go on to found Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement, along the James River. But before they left the shoreline, they erected a cross on the spot where they had disembarked. Today, the First Landing Cross commemorates this momentous event. Needless to say, a lot has changed in Virginia Beach since the 1600s. The seaside town has become a family-friendly destination known for supersize beaches and a 3-mile-long boardwalk dubbed one of America’s best by Travel + Leisure.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $27.30 resort fee includes: self-parking, WiFi, local calls, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pool, and business center.
- Parking: one vehicle per reservation included in resort fee; extra vehicle parking available for an additional cost.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Multiple pools (including outdoor pools)
- Heated indoor pool
- 10th-floor lounge and sun deck
- Fitness center located on a 17th floor
- Seasonal dining and tiki bar
- Self-parking (included in resort fee)
- Business center
- WiFi (included with resort fee)
- Activities center
RENOVATION: The indoor pool will be closed for renovation through March 19, 2021. There may be some noise, dust and noticeable construction during this time. Guests will have access to Oceanaire’s indoor pool for usage. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable security deposit on major credit card paid at check-in
- $27.30 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ocean Beach Club
- Nearest airport: Norfolk International Airport (ORF; 18 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from ORF, including a 15% tip