What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a junior suite, junior suite pool view, or junior suite privilege
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals, snacks, and unlimited beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Supervised activities for children
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Airfare not included.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Ocean Blue & Sand
Rows of palm trees are all that separate the four-star Ocean Blue & Sand from the Caribbean Sea. Resort guests take to the azure waves or take advantage of the multiple restaurants and bars where they can use their all-inclusive plan.
- All-inclusive stay: You’ll get all meals plus snacks and unlimited domestic drinks.
- Room with a view: Private terraces afford bird’s-eye views of the Caribbean or the hotel’s gardens and swimming pools.
- Grab a bite: The resort’s eight restaurants range from a fine-dining steakhouse to a 1930s-inspired American diner to a gourmet French spot. There’s also a coffee shop and thirteen bars.
- Stay active: The resort offers tennis, aqua aerobics, volleyball, and a PADI-training center so you can go diving amid some of the world’s most colorful reefs.
- Enjoy a romantic evening: Grab a drink and relax in the lobby bar.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is approximately 17 miles (28 km) from the property. Transportation to/from the airport is approximately $45 each way.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. If you’ll be adding occupants above standard, an additional fee per night for each additional guest will apply: $98 USD/night for 12 and over or $55 USD/night for 11 or under (Junior Suite).
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Guests receive $250 worth of vouchers per stay to use on property, which go towards spa services, dinners, wine, upgrades and at the photo shop; restrictions apply.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Junior Suite, Junior Suite Pool View, and Junior Suite Privilege
- One king or two double beds plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4 adults + 1 kid 11 or younger
- Adding occupants above standard: contact property for details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Coffee shop
- Spa (additional charges apply)
- Fitness center
- Water and land activities
- Kids’ and teens clubs
- Free WiFi
- Car and bike rental
- Bowling alley
- Ice cream parlor
The Fine Print
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ocean Blue & Sand
- Nearest airport: Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ; about 17 miles)
- Airfare is not included.