4-star all-inclusive oceanside resort in the Dominican Republic features international restaurants and an onsite spa; airfare not included
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Ocean Blue & Sand
Rows of palm trees are all that separate the four-star Ocean Blue & Sand from the Caribbean Sea. Resort guests take to the azure waves or take advantage of the multiple restaurants and bars where they can use their all-inclusive plan.
- All-inclusive stay: You’ll get all meals plus snacks and unlimited domestic drinks.
- Room with a view: Private terraces afford bird’s-eye views of the Caribbean or the hotel’s gardens and swimming pools.
- Grab a bite: The resort’s eight restaurants range from a fine-dining steakhouse to a 1930s-inspired American diner to a gourmet French spot. There’s also a coffee shop and thirteen bars.
- Stay active: The resort offers tennis, aqua aerobics, volleyball, and a PADI-training center so you can go diving amid some of the world’s most colorful reefs.
- Enjoy a romantic evening: Grab a drink and relax in the lobby bar.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is approximately 17 miles (28 km) from the property. Transportation to/from the airport is approximately $45 each way.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. If you’ll be adding occupants above standard, an additional fee per night for each additional guest will apply: $98 USD/night for 12 and over or $55 USD/night for 11 or under (Junior Suite).
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Guests receive $250 worth of vouchers per stay to use on property, which go towards spa services, dinners, wine, upgrades and at the photo shop; restrictions apply.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.