What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two in an ocean-view junior suite, ocean-view Privilege junior suite, or oceanfront Privilege junior suite
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages by the glass
- In-room minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks, and beer
- Room service (11 a.m to 11 p.m.)
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- Access to all facilities at sister resort Ocean Coral Spring
- Hotel taxes
Included in Privilege Junior Suites
- All-inclusive inclusions mentioned above
- Exclusive welcome gift
- One complimentary bottle of wine or chef’s selection upon arrival
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Bluetooth alarm clock
- Minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks, and beer (Top brand drinks also available)
- Special bedding, pillow menu, bathrobe, and slippers
- Privilege beach towels
- Night-time turndown service
- 24-hour room service and in-room breakfast (on request)
- Privilege Lounge: air-conditioned lounge with concierge service, computers with Internet access, a bar serving top brands of drinks, wine selection, coffee, and tea menu, hors d’oeuvres, and snacks
- À la carte restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and evening meals in the Privilege Lounge
- Preferential table booking in all à la carte restaurants
- Private beach area with sun lounger area and Balinese beds.
- Drinks service on the beach for Privilege guests.
- Private check-in and check-out, early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Unpacking service in the room
- Laundry collection and ironing
- Preparation of the jetted tub and pool towel changing service
- Bookings for the Despacio Spa Centre
- Tennis or multi-sport courts
- Free access to the hydrotherapy circuit at the Despacio Spa Centre
- 10% discount on services at the Despacio Spa Centre and Dive It!
- 20% discount on car hire service
Resort at a Glance: Ocean Eden Bay - Adults Only
The Ocean Eden Bay is a newly-built five-star resort for adults only, offering spectacular views of the Montego Bay, access to a white sand beach, and turquoise waters. Guests can lounge by or take a dip in the outdoor pool, enjoy many dining options, or head to the on-site spa. On top of that, the adjacent Ocean Coral Spring resort offers full access to its services and amenities.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor pool, which is open year-round.
- Room with a view: From your hotel’s window, you’ll be able to see the ocean.
- Dining options include an exclusive dinner-show restaurant with themed performances to accompany the meal.
Montego Bay, Jamaica: Coastal City with Tropical Jungles and Vibrant Markets
Situated on Jamaica's northwest coast, Montego Bay draws vacationers year-round with its temperate climate, clear waters, and postcard-perfect beaches. Just a short ways inland, freshwater rivers such as the Martha Brae cut through expanses of jungle and forested mountains, making for scenic rafting.
Years ago, Montego Bay was a thriving banana and sugar exporter. You'll find remnants of the city's past at Sam Sharpe Square, where cobblestone streets stretch past grand Georgian architecture and a cast-iron fountain donated by a former banana baron. The city’s dynamic "Hip Strip" buzzes with duty-free boutiques and lively flea markets hawking brightly colored textiles and carved wooden sculptures.
###Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Sangster International Airport (MBJ) is approximately 42.5 km from the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two adults. One additional adult may be added for an extra fee, please contact the hotel directly for pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 888-531-8927.
Ocean-View Junior Suite, Ocean-View Privilege Junior Suite, and Oceanfront Privilege Junior Suite
- One king bed or one double bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact the hotel for additional pricing and details.
- Check in: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (please inform the hotel if you intend on arriving after 6 p.m.)
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool with bar service
- 1 buffet restaurant, 4 à la carte restaurants, and 1 dinner-show restaurant
- 4 bars
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spa center
- Complimentary parking
- 2 tennis courts
- Multi-sports court
- Beach activities and non-motorized water sports
- Fitness center
- Direct beach access
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in and stay
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings