Top Reasons to Stay at Ocean Reef Resort
- It’s located right on the beach, ensuring prime opportunities for beachcombing and catching a sunrise over the Atlantic.
- There are four food and beverage spots onsite, including the oceanfront Cafe du Port which serves up eggs, fresh fruit, cold juices, and more every morning.
- Children can participate in supervised activities such as arts and crafts, pool games, and treasure hunts.
- The resort centers on a water park guarded by giant tiki statues.
- Oceanfront efficiency rooms and oceanfront rooms are equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, and private balconies.
- With three bedrooms, angle oceanfront condos can accommodate up to eight guests. In addition to the amenities of the efficiency rooms, they have washers and dryers and full kitchens.
- Kids as well as adults are welcome to use the air-hockey table and arcade games in the game room and the oversize chessboard and ping-pong table on the ocean-view deck.
Highlights of Myrtle Beach
- Grand Strand: Myrtle Beach lies along a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches on the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers.
- One of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family: USA Today gave the city that honor, in part because of the famous boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
- Murrells Inlet: This tiny fishing village, located less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk's hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 1,400 original sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees.
- Seaside golf capital of the world: There are more than 100 golf courses in the area, including the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course.