What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a double-queen room
- Up to two kids 13 or younger stay free
- Complimentary shuttle to ski area (via town shuttle)
Hotel at a Glance: Old Town Inn
Crested Butte is one of Colorado’s most scenic ski towns, thanks to its remote location high in the Rockies. The Old Town Inn is just three blocks from the town’s main drag, Elk Avenue, where quaint shops and restaurants stay busy no matter the season. The inn is run by long-time Crested Butte residents and outdoor enthusiasts Sandy Fails and Michael Garren. If you’re looking for a local adventure or a restaurant recommendation, they can point you in the right direction.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms come with complimentary WiFi, TV with HBO, and a complimentary daily breakfast.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, both are served all day.
- Eco-friendly: The inn has several green initiatives—all of its electricity comes from a mix of hydropower, biomass, wind, and solar energy.
Crested Butte, Colorado: Resort Town in the Rockies with Authentic Old West Charm
Crested Butte is perched at 9,000 feet above sea level in the Rocky Mountains, where about 300 inches of snow fall each year. These conditions make Crested Butte one of Colorado’s premier ski destinations. At Crested Butte Mountain Resort, skiers and snowboarders set off down the mountain on 121 trails.
The downtown area—all of which is designated a National Historic District—pays homage to Colorado’s Old West roots. Victorian storefronts and art galleries line Elk Avenue, and there’s a famous rum distillery that welcomes visitors year-round. For a glimpse into the town’s history, head to the Crested Butte Mountain Heritage Museum, which has an elaborate diorama illustrating life here in the mining days.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 14 or older; kids 13 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.–10 p.m. (contact property for late arrival instructions if arriving after 10 p.m.)
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Coffee and tea served in the lobby all day
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pet-friendly rooms (limited availability; additional fee)
- Free shuttle to ski area
- Free ski storage
- Picnic area
- Complimentary sled and snowshoes rental (winter)
- Complimentary cruiser bike rental (summer)
- Concierge services
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old Town Inn
- Nearest airports: Denver International Airport (DEN; 252 mi), Colorado Springs Airport (COS; 197 mi), and Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (GUC; 28 mi)
- Distance from Colorado Springs: 193 miles