What You Get
- Stay for up to three in a deluxe king room or premier king room, or stay for four in a double-queen room
- Dates into April
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: AAA Four Diamond Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
Receiving a AAA Four Diamond award for 30 consecutive years wasn’t good enough for the folks at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort—they decided the sprawling island getaway could use a face-lift. One $85 million renovation later, the resort is bigger and better than ever. Beyond its 3.5 miles of beaches, the biggest onsite gem is its multitiered poolscape, which features an adults-only infinity pool with sweeping ocean views, a massive family-friendly pool and splash park, two hot tubs, and three fire pits.
- Luxurious guest rooms feature Serta pillow-top mattresses, high-definition TVs, and ocean views from furnished private balconies or patios.
- Ten Onsite dining options to satisfy every palette. Includes a French-style market, pizzeria, Oceanfront and fine dining
- Get pampered: The full-service spa and salon uses products that are free of harmful chemicals and artificial ingredients.
- Three championship golf courses helped the resort earn a spot on Condé Nast Traveler’s Top Golf Resorts in the World list in 2012.
Amelia Island, Florida: Popular Seaside Island with 13 Miles of Pristine Beach
Amelia Island—a barrier island located about 35 miles northeast of Jacksonville—has been consistently ranked among the Top 10 Islands in the United States by Condé Nast Traveler. At just 2 miles wide and 13 miles long from its northernmost tip to its southernmost point, the secluded island offers a string of pristine beaches. Main Beach has sports and entertainment, and Peters Point is well suited for family picnics. Then there’s Seaside Park at Sliders, where you can park your car on the beach.
Situated on the northeast corner of the island, Fernandina Beach is a Victorian seaport village filled with eclectic shops and restaurants. Stroll through the 50-block historic district to glimpse Victorian, Queen Anne, and Italianate homes listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Nearby, in Fort Clinch State Park, you can tour a preserved 19th-century fort, hike or bike on the 6-mile trail that loops through the park, or go for a swim on the unspoiled beaches.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed and a sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Premier King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: self parking, in-room coffee service, local and toll-free phone access, on-property resort transportation service, preferred racquet-club and golf-course reservation access, resort beach access, unlimited Internet access, and unlimited use of health-and-fitness center
- Self Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added to deluxe rooms for an additional $100 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Ocean views in every room
- Two pools and one splash park
- 3.5 miles of beach
- Eight onsite dining venues
- 54 holes of championship golf
- Fitness center
- Spa and salon
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
- Nearest airport: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX; 32 mi)
- Distance from Jacksonville: 33 miles