Enjoy oceanfront views, three pools, and direct beach access at this all-inclusive four-star resort in Cancún’s Hotel Zone; air not included
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Resort at a Glance: Omni Cancún Hotel & Villas
To the east of Omni Cancún Hotel & Villas, there’s a freshwater lagoon; to the west, the Caribbean Sea. Many of the activities at this all-inclusive resort are centered around the clear water: you can snorkel, play a game of beach volleyball by the shores, or spread your towel on the sand underneath a thatched palapa.
- Feel rejuvenated after a trip to the spa, where you can get a massage, facial, or body treatment and more.
- Cozy private balconies in premier ocean-view or deluxe lagoon-view guest rooms are furnished with cushioned benches and throw pillows.
- Take a dip in the hibiscus-shaped hot tub, which seats up to 35 people.
- Lounge by the pool or in the pool on one of the sunken lounge chairs.
- Sample international cuisine from sushi to Mexican barbecue at the onsite restaurants.
- Resort credit included with this deal, can be used toward spa services, appetizers and beverages, phone calls, or laundry.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 9 miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN). Shuttles are available for about $17 per person each way, and cabs are about $45 for up to four passengers.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. The maximum occupancy of the valid room types is four. Adding occupants above standard: $190 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $65 per night for each additional guest ages 4 to 11; Children 3 and under are free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? The deal includes a $50 resort credit per stay, valid toward spa, menu appetizers and beverages not included under AI, phone calls and laundry.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.