What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe double-queen room or deluxe king room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dates into February 2019
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $50 daily credit card authorization paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Omni Dallas Hotel
Opened in 2011, the 4.5-star Omni Dallas hotel checks off everything you could want in a 21st-century luxury hotel. The on-site eateries include a renowned steakhouse and a farm-to-table restaurant serving upscale Texas-style entrees. There’s a sleek spa—plus a heated outdoor infinity pool—to help you relax. If that’s not enough, guest rooms feature 42 flat-screen TVs, MP3 players, and the iBahn messaging system.
- Awards and accolades: The hotel receives TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence since 2014, and Frommer’s gives it its highest rating.
- Room with a view: Floor-to-ceiling windows look out on the skyscrapers downtown in stylish guest rooms, which are decorated with works by local artists.
- Diverse dining options: Dig into a thick cut of filet mignon at Bob’s Steak and Chop House, savor farm-to-table rib eye and potato-chip-crusted pork schnitzel at Texas Spice, or grab an espresso at the Morsel’s coffee shop.
- Indulgent spa services: Unwind at Mokara Spa with a deep-tissue massage or a vitamin C facial.
- Eco-friendly: The hotel received the prestigious LEED Gold certification.
Dallas, Texas: Rejuvenated Urban Districts and Historical Parks
Though some know Dallas only for the massive AT&T Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city’s historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for an additional guest 18 or older; one kid 17 or younger stays free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: please contact the Omni Dallas Hotel for more details.
- Rollaways: available for no additional charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: please contact the Omni Dallas Hotel for more details.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Several restaurants
- Heated outdoor infinity pool
- Heated outdoor hot tub
- 24-hour fitness center
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 daily credit card authorization paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Omni Dallas Hotel
- Nearest airport: Dallas Love Field (DAL; 8 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from DAL, including a 15% tip