What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a two-bedroom villa
$13.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- BBQ grill(s)
- Basketball court access
- Board game rentals
- Business center
- Coffee bar
- Fitness center
- Hot tub access
- Laundry access
- Local/toll-free calls
- Playground access
- Tennis court access
- Volleyball court access
Hotel at a Glance: Orbit One Vacation Villas
Orbit One Vacation Villas offers a prime location for families visiting the Orlando area—it’s near Walt Disney World® Theme Parks including Epcot® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. The resort also has amenities to keep both kids and adults entertained between trips to theme parks. Play tennis, racquetball, or volleyball; take a dip in the outdoor pool or hot tub; or soak up some rays on the deck.
- Bring the whole family: Two-bedroom villas have enough room for six people. Each features a full kitchen.
- Kid-friendly fun: Play a round of mini-golf and challenge a friend in the game room.
- Sustainability: This resort is accredited by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s Florida Green Lodging Program for its dedication to conserving the state’s natural resources.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $13.95 resort fee includes: BBQ grill(s), basketball court access, board game rentals, business center, coffee bar, fitness center, hot tub access, laundry access, local/toll-free calls, playground access, tennis court access, volleyball court access, Wi-Fi
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
Room upgrades: not available
- Please contact the resort prior to arrival if you anticipate your arrival time would be later than midnight (resort local time). Arrivals after midnight may be subject to cancellation.
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Racquetball, tennis, and volleyball
- Fitness center
- Putting green and mini golf
- WiFi access (fees apply)
- Barbecue area
- Concierge services
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Please contact the resort prior to arrival if you anticipate your arrival time would be later than midnight (resort local time); arrivals after midnight may be subject to cancellation
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- $13.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Orbit One Vacation Villas
Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 24 mi)
- Cab fare: about 65% from MCO, including 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Jeff Fuqua Blvd S and Quick Turnaround Rd