Top Reasons to Stay at Origin at Seahaven
- It sits across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and has private beach access.
- You’re only a short walk away from the area’s popular beach bars and seafood restaurants.
- There are plenty of places from which you can get views of the beach and the Gulf of Mexico, including the pool and terrace.
- There’s a large stainless-steel grill onsite; guests are free to use it for barbecues.
- You can catch a free movie at the onsite, 24-seat theater.
- Some of the one- and two-bedroom suites have many homey amenities available upon request, including a washer and dryer and full kitchen.
- The efficiency rooms, meanwhile, are well suited for couples or small families; they feature kitchenettes as well as living and dining areas.
Panama City Beach, Florida: Spring-Break Party Town with Laid-Back Beach Vibe
Panama City Beach comes to life every March and April as spring breakers descend on the white-sand beaches and fill the streets outside dance clubs. The rest of the year, however, the atmosphere is more relaxed and geared toward families. There are 20-plus miles of sandy beaches, amusement parks, and numerous seafood restaurants and bars⎯such as Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville—many of which overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
If you’re looking to escape the crowds, take the ferry to Shell Island, an uninhabited, seven-mile-long barrier island. On the ride over, you might see some of the bottlenose dolphins that frequent these warm waters. Once there, you can soak in the sun on the empty beaches and go snorkeling. It’s also worth it to visit the nature preserve at Conservation Park, which has 24 miles of trails. One 11-mile trek goes past wooden boardwalks and wetlands; keep your eyes peeled and you might see woodpeckers in the trees and alligators lurking beside cypresses.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.