Top Reasons to Stay at Pacific Beach Hotel
- This oceanfront hotel sits on Oahu’s legendary Waikiki Beach—the island’s top swimming and surfing spot.
- The hotel is located along Waikiki’s main thoroughfare, which is lined with luxury boutiques, art galleries, and award-winning restaurants.
- The three-story oceanarium onsite supports a marine reef and more than 400 fish. For the best viewing experience, stop by during one of the scheduled feeding times or have a meal of your own at the Oceanarium Restaurant.
- Spacious guest rooms have flat-screen TVs and private balconies with gorgeous views of the ocean.
- You can lounge by the outdoor pool, play a game of tennis on the onsite courts, or indulge in a hydrotherapeutic treatment at the full-service spa.
- This getaway entitles you to a complimentary continental breakfast for two at the Aloha Center Café each morning.
Highlights of Waikiki, Honolulu
- World-famous shoreline: Once a private playground for Hawaii’s ruling class, the neighborhood of Waikiki has become an internationally renowned spot for surfing and sunbathing.
- Kalakaua Avenue: Head to the main strip for top-notch dining, nightlife, and shopping. One section is nicknamed Luxury Row for its collection of upscale boutiques.
- Honolulu Zoo: Sumatran tigers lounge in a cat lair, potbellied pigs galumph in the children’s zoo, and white-handed gibbons practice trust falls on a ropes course at this sprawling complex.
- For live outdoor music: Head south from the zoo 'til you reach the Waikiki Shell.