Top Reasons to Stay at Pacific Beach Hotel
- The oceanfront hotel sits on Oahu’s legendary Waikiki Beach, the island’s top swimming and surfing spot.
- A three-story, 280,000-gallon aquarium located inside the hotel supports a marine reef and more than 400 fish. For the best viewing experience, stop by during one of the scheduled feeding times.
- At the hotel’s Oceanarium Restaurant, guests can sample fresh seafood, such as steamed crab legs and fresh poke salmon. You can get a complimentary continental breakfast at the Aloha Center Café in the mornings.
- Spacious guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs and private balconies with stunning ocean views.
- Just outside the hotel’s front door, Kalakaua Avenue is lined with luxury boutiques, art galleries, and award-winning restaurants.
- You can lounge by the outdoor pool, play a game of tennis and the onsite courts, or indulge in a hydrotherapeutic treatment at the full-service spa.
Honolulu's Waikiki: White-Sand Beaches and Luxury Entertainment on the Pacific Ocean
Once a private playground for Hawaii’s ruling class, the neighborhood of Waikiki now welcomes visitors from all over the world to its dazzling shores on the southern edge of Honolulu. Though many come for the surfing and sunbathing, along the main strip of Kalakaua Avenue, there’s world-class dining, nightlife, and shopping. One section of the strip is nicknamed Luxury Row for its collection of upscale boutiques.
Traveling southbound on Kalakaua leads you to the expansive Honolulu Zoo, a habitat for exotic and endangered species. Sumatran tigers make their home in a private cat lair, potbellied pigs galumph in the children’s zoo, and white-handed gibbons practice trust falls on a ropes course. Head a little farther south for outdoor music at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center and the Waikiki Shell. Throughout the year, no matter the season, the shell-shaped amphitheater sends ripples of music across nearly 2,000 stadium chairs and another 6,000 lawn seats.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.