What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an angle oceanfront one-bedroom condo or oceanfront sun suite
- Up to two kids 16 or younger stay free
$15 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Water amenities
- Fitness center
- Steam room
- Local calls
Resort at a Glance: Palace Resort
Your one-bedroom condo or oceanfront sun suite at Palace Resort gives you the space you need to relax with a full kitchen and private balcony. You can also go for a swim in one of the two oceanfront pools or make your way to the beach. Safety measures are applied for amenities in the hotel.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Room with a view: From your hotel’s window, you’ll be able to see ocean views.
- Pampering amenities: steam room, whirlpools, and sauna.
- Take a dip in one of two oceanfront pools.
- On a rainy day head to the arcade and play a few friendly games.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 2,000 sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of nearly 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Angle Oceanfront One-Bedroom Condo or Oceanfront Sun Suite
- One queen bed and one queen sofa bed
- Full kitchen
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $15 resort fee includes: water amenities, WiFi, fitness center, steam room, sauna, and local calls.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Direct beach access
- Exercise room
- Restaurant and lounge (seasonal)
- Sauna and steam room
- Two oceanfront pools
- Indoor and outdoor jetted tubs
- Complimentary parking
- Putting green
Please note: For the safety of our guests and employees, select outlets and amenities may be limited or unavailable.
The Fine Print
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $15 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $250 refundable security deposit required at check-in (credit card required)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Palace Resort does not accept reservations or permit occupancy by residents of Horry or Georgetown Counties of South Carolina.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palace Resort
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach International (MYR; 2 mi)
- Cab Fare: about $15 from MYR, including a 15% tip