You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Resort at a Glance: Palms Casino Resort Spa
Palms Casino Resort Spa entertains its guests in relentless Vegas fashion. The raw numbers give an idea of how huge the four-star luxury resort is: the casino alone stretches across 95,000 square feet and houses more than 38 gaming tables and more than 1,200 slot machines. An adjacent race and sports-book area has a 1,250-square-foot LED television wall displaying domestic and international competitions.
- Stay in Style: Bookings are eligible for a complimentary upgrade to an Ivory Tower Premier Room, subject to availability at check-in.
- In-room amenities: LCD TVs, spa-inspired bathrooms, WiFi, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Superior guest rooms (located in the Fantasy Tower) feature jetted bathtubs.
- Take a dip at the Palms Place Pool, located on the 6th floor and featuring cabanas and pool bar.
- Parking: complimentary valet and self parking.
- Shuttle service will take you to the Las Vegas Strip.
- Wine & Dine: This deal comes with $30 dining credit per stay, which you can use at one of the restaurants or towards room service.
- Catch a show at the Pearl Concert Theater.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.