What You Get
Effective 8/9/21, the Canada border will be open to fully vaccinated citizens and permanent residents of the United States. A completed ArriveCAN form is required before entering the country. Please view the latest travel information here.
- Stay for two in a city king room or premium city king room
Hotel at a Glance: Pantages Hotel Downtown Toronto
Pantages Hotel places its guest right in the heart of the bustling downtown of Toronto. Visitors can experience the vibrant and lively neighbourhood, with all of its dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities. The Pantages Hotel is a stone’s throw away from theatres and Yonge Street–Canada’s longest street.
- Where you’ll stay: Upscale city rooms are designed by world-renowned architect Moshe Safdie and are decorated in calming shades of white and navy. Bathrooms feature rainforest showers and spa-quality amenities by C.O. Bigelow.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle and utilize the well-equipped fitness center for a total body workout.
- Room service is available for guests to enjoy a quiet evening at the comfort of their suite.
- Pet-friendly: Furry friends are welcome to stay at an additional fee.
Toronto, Ontario: Scenic Trails, Boutique Shopping, and the Hockey Hall of Fame
Toronto is known as a wonderful walking city with eclectic neighborhoods and miles of waterside parkland. Set on the shores of Lake Ontario, the city’s scenic hiking and walking trails wind along the harbor front. From there, a northerly stroll leads to the Fashion District, where warehouses and old factories that sat empty for years now house upscale restaurants, galleries, and boutiques. A bit farther north lies Kensington Market, a bohemian village rife with vintage shops and organic-food markets.
Toronto may be home to Canada’s best collection of museums. Hockey is a national pastime, so it makes sense that the Hockey Hall of Fame is here. Its centerpiece is the hallowed Esso Great Hall, home to the Stanley Cup and portraits of all inductees. Science buffs can stop at the Ontario Science Centre to delve into space at the planetarium or touch a plasma ball at the Science Arcade. The Art Gallery of Ontario exhibits an astounding collection of work from Canadian artists and European masters in a Frank Gehry–designed building that centers on a circular floating staircase.
City King Room or Premium City King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: on-site parking not available; nearby parking garages available for an additional fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $75 plus tax per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurant and lounge (temporarily closed)
- 24-hour fitness center (temporarily closed)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Mini-fridge and Keurig coffee and tea maker in-room
- Pet friendly (additional fee)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in CAD Dollars
- Purchases are in CAD Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pantages Hotel Downtown Toronto
- Nearest airport: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ; 22.6 km)
- Cab fare: about $75 from YYZ including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Queen Street subway (Yonge St line)