What You Get
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom deluxe suite or six in a two-bedroom deluxe suite
- Dates into November
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $7.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Property at a Glance: Parc Corniche Condominium Suites Hotel
Parc Corniche Condominium Suites Hotel is the ideal home base during trips to Orlando’s theme parks. The suite layout of each condo gives families plenty of room to stretch out, and fully-equipped kitchens have the conveniences of home. When it’s time for adventures, a scheduled shuttle can take you to Walt Disney World® Epcot Center, or you can hop the I-Ride trolley in front of the property, which travels to theme parks, malls, and other local attractions.
- Fuel up for the day at the complimentary continental breakfast.
- Admire the pool, lake, or woods from your private balcony.
- Share vacation photos with ease when you connect to the hotel’s WiFi network.
- Dine al fresco at Calypso Bar and Grill, where happy hour starts at 3:00.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses work by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center, where you can a rover across a simulation of Mars or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.
One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- One king bed and one queen sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Two-Bedroom Standard Suite
- One king bed and two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 p.m.
- $7.95 resort fee includes: WiFi throughout the property (unlimited devices), scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld & Universal (no reservations needed), in-room complimentary coffee pack at the time of arrival
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast
- WiFi included
- Shuttle to major parks
- Hot tub
- Calypso Bar and Grill
- Convenience store
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $7.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Parc Corniche Condominium Suite Hotel
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 15 mi.)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO