What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an executive city-view queen room or four in an executive city-view two-double room
$35 Daily Facilities Fee Includes
- Secure high-speed WiFi for up to 6 devices
- All local, long-distance and international phone calls
Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 and evolving availability of services and amenities, please check back here for the latest availability of services and amenities.
Hotel at a Glance: Park Lane Hotel
Located directly on the edge of the legendary New York City’s Central Park, this luxurious, distinguished hotel boasts its refined, 46-story construction featuring elegant guest rooms, exquisite bath products, state-of-the-art amenities, and breathtaking views of the city’s iconic skyline. Visitors to Park Lane Hotel are presented with its classical ambience paired with American-style comfort and convenience. The hotel’s superb location offers great opportunities for shopping, sightseeing, dining out, and the city’s vibrant, bustling nightlife.
- Soak up the vibe of a superb location and explore the nearby iconic NYC cultural and historical landmarks.
- Ways to unwind: take a stroll around the area for unique shopping or dining opportunities.
Midtown East Manhattan: Iconic Sights and Shops Along Fifth Avenue
Midtown East refers to a 17-block stretch of central Manhattan between Fifth Avenue and the East River. The area is known for some of New York’s most famous landmarks, including Rockefeller Center, Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, and Grand Central Terminal (one of the world’s most-visited tourist attractions). Though in recent years Grand Central has filled with upscale restaurants and shops, it still serves as a major transportation hub with subway lines, Metro trains, and ziplines heading all over the city.
A stroll down Fifth Avenue is a world-renowned shopping experience: the street is filled with luxury boutiques and flagship department stores, including the original Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman. For a little tranquility in the middle of the city, follow Fifth up to the southeast corner of Central Park. Just a few feet off the street is the Pond, which is spanned by a stone bridge. A little farther north, you’ll find the heart of Central Park Zoo.
Executive City-View Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Executive City-View Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $35 facilities fee includes: secure high-speed wireless internet (WiFi) for up to 6 devices, all local, long distance and international phone calls.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $65 per day for standard vehicles; an additional $75 per day for oversize vehicles.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets may be added for an additional $250 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (fees apply)
- Valet parking (fees apply)
- Pet friendly (fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $35 daily facilities fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park Lane Hotel New York
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA, 10 mi) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK, 18 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from LGA and $50 from JFK (including 15% tip)