What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a two-bedroom condo
$13.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Tennis, volleyball, and shuffleboard
- Nature trail
- Gas grills
- Business center usage
Hotel at a Glance: Parkway International Resort
Parkway International Resort is a short drive from Orlando’s most popular attractions, including Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and, of course, Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Across from the hotel, visitors can venture into Celebration to grab a bite at Columbia the local Spanish-Cuban restaurant as well as Buca di Bepo, Pei Wei, Panera Bread, and more. Despite the hotel’s proximity to the action, guests will find a laid-back, family-oriented atmosphere close to nature trails and outdoor recreation.
- Notable awards include a 2018 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
- Luxe two-bedroom condos have full kitchens and can fit up to six occupants.
- Tennis and shuffleboard are just two of the onsite activities to choose from.
- Kids will love the wading pool and outdoor playground.
- Take a walk - Located minutes from Celebration Town Center where you’ll pass through unique boutiques and bakeries
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one queen sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, screened-in balcony/patio
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $13.95 resort fee includes: access to heated outdoor pool, and hot tub, fitness center, tennis, volleyball, shuffleboard, nature trail, gas grills and business center usage.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: property is 3 floors and does not have an elevator, please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool plus a kiddie pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Barbecue grills and picnic area
- Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Daily activities (currently cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Walking Paths
- WiFi access
- Fitness center
- DVD rentals
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- $13.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Parkway International Resort
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; about 21 miles)
- Cab fare: about $70 from MCO, including a 10% tip