What You Get
- Stay for two in an ocean-view king room or four in an oceanfront full efficiency
- Dates into November
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 16-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: 5.5% daily resort fee added at purchase. $7.50 daily access fee plus tax added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: The Patricia Grand
Situated close to Myrtle Beach’s 100 golf courses, The Patricia Grand hotel is a golfer’s paradise. The hotel’s concierges can make helpful course recommendations based on guests’ handicaps in the town that Golf Digest magazine describes as a “buddies-trip haven.”
- Ten minutes is all it takes to drive to Broadway at the Beach, an outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment district with amusement parks and live music shows.
- Ocean views from the private balconies found in every room.
- Water, water everywhere: The hotel has two full-size pools, as well as a lazy river and hot tubs.
- Wake up for bacon and other fares at the on-site Oceanfront Restaurant & Bar.
- Revitalize at Awakening Spa, located a few blocks away in the Anderson Ocean Club, one of The Patricia Grand’s sister properties.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 2,000 sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of nearly 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Ocean-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Oceanfront Full Efficiency
- Two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 5.5% resort fee includes: parking, WiFi, in-room safe, indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river and inner tubes, onsite security, local phone calls, voice mail, fitness center, and business center.
- $7.50 access fee includes: seasonal benefits including mini golf, water park admission, and activities programs.
- Parking: self-parking available for no additional charge (limit one vehicle per room); valet available for an additional $10 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Lazy river
- Oceanfront restaurant
- Fitness center
- Spa at sister property
- Pet-friendly (additional fee; select accommodations only)
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 16-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $7.50 daily access fee plus tax added at purchase
- 5.5% daily resort fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Patricia Grand
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International (MYR; 6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from MYR, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Charleston, SC: about 99 miles