What You Get
- Stay for two or three in a Nevada room, or stay for four in a Wyoming room
- $25 ranch credit per day, valid toward horseback riding, onsite dining, or in gift shop
- Dates into June
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Property at a Glance: Pinegrove Family Dude Ranch
There’s a lot of fun to be had at Pinegrove Family Dude Ranch, a property set on 600 acres in the foothills of the Catskills. There are numerous indoor and outdoor facilities, including two swimming pools with double-flume water slides, a mini-golf course, and an archery range.
- Get comfy: Nevada and Wyoming guest rooms feature new mattresses and decor.
- $25 ranch credit per day: You can use it toward horseback riding or onsite dining or in the gift shop.
- Nightly entertainment includes country line dancing, family shows, live DJ dancing, and family game nights. You can also simply relax next to the fire pit.
- Just for adults: nightly cocktail parties with free drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- Grab a bite at the onsite restaurant. Three meals are included each day. There’s also a free snack bar available from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Ulster County, New York: Quaint Small Towns in the Catskills
Ulster County lies in the southeastern portion of the Catskills. The county’s numerous small towns—including High Falls, New Paltz, and Woodstock—are worth checking out for their family-owned restaurants, wine bars, and antique stores.
Kerhonkson, a sleepy hamlet in the the Shawangunk Mountains, has some of the state’s best rock-climbing spots. Weather permitting, experienced climbers can scale parts of the ridge at nearby Minnewaska State Park Preserve. Kerhonkson is also home to “Gnome Chomsky” at Kelder’s Farm, one of the world’s largest garden gnomes at nearly 14 feet tall. The region is within an hour’s drive of several ski resorts, including Windham Mountain and Hunter Mountain.
- One king bed and one double bed
- Standard occupancy: 2 or 3, depending on option purchased
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $129 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; $99 per night for each additional guest aged 7–17; $69 per night for each additional guest aged 3–6; guests 2 or younger stay free; all rates are nonrider rates
- One king bed, one double bed, and one set of bunk beds
- Standard occupancy: 4 included with Groupon
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: $129 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; $99 per night for each additional guest aged 7–17; $69 per night for each additional guest aged 3–6; guests 2 or younger stay free; all rates are non-rider rates
- Check in: 2 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for no additional cost
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets up to 25 lb. may be added for an additional $25 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the hotel or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Bounce pillow
- Miles of riding trails
- Indoor and outdoor pool and water slide
- Mini-golf course
- Rock-climbing wall
- Basketball, volleyball, tetherball, and more
- Tennis, softball, and shuffleboard
- Onsite restaurant
- Nightly entertainment
- Fitness center
- Free snack bar
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pinegrove Family Dude Ranch
- Nearest airports: Stewart International Airport (SWF; 34 miles) and Albany International Airport (ALB; 85 miles)
- Distance from New York City: 102 miles