What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Ultra Hip king room, Ultra Hip double-queen room, Ultra Resort king room, Ultra Resort double-queen room, or Ultra Resort Vista king room
- $15 or $25 dining credit per stay, depending on option purchased valid at:
- Gordon Ramsay Burger
- Pin-Up Pizza
- Starbucks (both locations)
- Heart Bar
- EXTRA Lounge
$37 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Daily WiFi for two devices per room
- Daily fitness center access for two
- Unlimited local calls
Hotel at a Glance: Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
Let loose at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino, where you’ll find dealers clad in racy getups in the casino and booths at the Heart Bar that make everyone feel like a VIP. Rest up in Ultra Hip or Resort Vista rooms equipped with pillow-top mattresses.
- Take your pick from one the resort’s multiple restaurants to eat in. This getaway includes $15 or $25 dining credit per stay valid at the following restaurants: Gordon Ramsay Burger, Pin-Up Pizza, Starbucks (both locations), Shiver, Heart Bar, and the EXTRA Lounge.
- Tropical treatments in the Bali-themed spa range from lomi lomi massage to body polishes.
- Tee time: Hit the greens at Rio Secco Golf or Cascata Golf.
- Shopping mecca: 170 stores and 15 restaurants fill Miracle Mile Shops, located inside the resort.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
Ultra Hip King Room, Ultra Resort King Room, and Ultra Resort Vista King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Ultra Hip Double-Queen Room and Ultra Resort Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $37 resort fee includes: daily WiFi for two devices per room, daily fitness center access for two, and unlimited local calls
- Parking: self-parking is free; valet available for an additional $24 per day.
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are not available at this time.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Top-ranked buffet
- Multiple restaurants, bars, and lounges
- 32,000-square-foot spa
- Full-service salon
- Live entertainment
- Lingerie-clad casino dealers
- Fitness center
- Shopping mall
- Rooftop pools (Closed for the season, reopen March 2021)
- Cabanas and daybeds
- WiFi access
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $37 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Nearest airport: McCarran International (LAS; 3 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from LAS, including a 15% tip
- Ride Share: About $13 from LAS