Top Reasons to Stay at Pointe Estero Beach Resort
- Just steps from Fort Myers Beach, this AAA Three Diamond–rated resort is ideally situated for beachcombing, lounging in a waterside cabana, or taking a cruise on the Gulf of Mexico.
- The resort features a heated swimming pool and a grotto-style jacuzzi surrounded by natural stones and a waterfall.
- Spacious guest rooms look out onto a white-sand beach or the Gulf of Mexico. In each suite, a master jacuzzi offers a secluded place to unwind.
- Outdoors, you'll find a picnic area complete with tables and grills, perfect for a cookout.
- For a bit of recreation, visit the onsite fitness room or play tennis on the outdoor court.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida: Barrier-Island Town with Wide, Sandy Beaches
Fort Myers Beach, also known as Estero Island, has two bridges connecting the island to Florida's mainland, but you may find yourself opting to stay put. One of the biggest draws of Fort Myers Beach is its wide, sandy coastline, which is fronted by a boardwalk lined with tourist shops and restaurants. To really take in the scenery, board a kayak and paddle your way through Estero Bay's inlets to see mangroves and dolphins.
At the southern tip of the island is Lovers Key State Park, which has historically been accessible only by boat. Today, however, you can get there by car or tram as well. Keep your eyes peeled for the abundant wildlife in the region—it’s home to West Indian manatees, marsh rabbits, and bald eagles.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.