Award-winning three-diamond, 4-star resort featuring gourmet restaurants and two pools with a waterfall
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort is currently providing limited services. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
A breathtaking mountain landscape is a backdrop to this award-winning three-diamond 4-star resort, located in the heart of Phoenix. Guests can cool off in the outdoor pools, or tee off on an 18-hole golf course that has garnered praise from Golf Digest and Arizona Business Magazine.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms come complete with high-speed internet access, two HDTVs, upgraded amenities, and a fully stocked minibar.
- Award-winning dining: Sink your teeth into tender cuts of steak at Pointe In Tyme, one of a handful of restaurants; you can also sip wine amid sweeping views of Phoenix’s cityscape at Different Pointe of View, or grab a snack at Cascades Cafe.
- The Falls Water Village: This water park features a 138-foot waterslide and 2 pools with another 6 pools located throughout the property.
- Onsite spa: Guests can indulge in a massage or illuminating facial.
- Fitness center stocked with free weights and cardio equipment
- Accolades: TripAdvisor’s 2018 Certificate of Excellence
Phoenix, Arizona: Bustling Metropolis and Native American Culture Surrounded by Desert
Though the topography of the Phoenix area is all desert, it’s by no means desolate. Camelback Mountain is a city park area with scenic trails that wind past boulders and red-sandstone formations; climb to the very top for a view of the entire city. Or hit the themed trails at the Desert Botanical Garden filled with Southwestern flora such as huge sonoran cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents. Either way, plan hikes in the early morning or twilight hours to catch the most stunning sunlit views and stay cool.
For an in-depth look at the cultures of Arizona’s indigenous population, browse the 12 exhibition galleries and sculpture garden at the Heard Museum. The collection’s nearly 40,000 pieces of art range from 500 Hopi katsina dolls to a full-size Pueblo oven. In nearby Scottsdale, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West was the renowned prairie-style architect’s winter home as well as a campus for his architecture school.