What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a studio efficiency, four in a one-bedroom suite, or six in a two-bedroom suite
$32.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Access to rooftop pool
- Children’s splash pad
- BBQ area
- Business center services with social distance setup (including boarding pass printing)
- Fitness center
- Laundry facilities (with social distant setup)
- In-room Wi-Fi
- Local calls
- Parking (guests may obtain a parking pass at check-in with a maximum of one pass per one bedroom, one per studio, and two per two bedroom)
Shuttle Service (temporarily unavailable)
- Albertsons grocery (Mondays at 11:30 a.m.)
- Freemont Street Experience (Fridays & Sundays at 7:00 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets South (Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m.)
Hotel at a Glance: Polo Towers Suites
Polo Towers Suites is located directly on the Vegas Strip, but unlike many of its raucous neighbors, it maintains a family-friendly atmosphere. Kids can let loose while hanging around the pool.
- Rooftop pool: This tranquil spot features covered cabanas and sweeping views of the city.
- Room with a view: All rooms offer private balconies where you can take in views of the city or the mountains.
- In-room entertainment: WiFi and flat-screen TV.
- Full kitchens with utensils in one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
As the situation around (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the safety and well-being of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We continue to closely follow the changing government mandates and guidance from public health officials of Nevada. Please see below for the new face mask policy at Polo Towers.
Mandatory mask policy: All team members and guests at Polo Towers Resort are required to wear face masks to enter the property.
- One queen wall bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- 300 square feet
Larger than a standard hotel and includes a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, dishes, cups and silverware
- Note: The wall bed will be set up as a bed upon arrival. Guests can use the bed as a sofa by calling housekeeping and requesting sofas cushions and ottoman.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- 600 square feet
- One king bed, one queen wall bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- 900 square feet
- Check in: 4:00 p.m.
- In order to keep space between groups and prevent crowding, we ask that you please limit the number of people coming into the lobby for check-in to only the primary guest on the reservation.
- Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
- $32.95 resort fee includes: access to rooftop pool, children’s splash pad, BBQ area, business center services (including boarding pass printing), fitness center, laundry facilities, in-room Wi-Fi, and local calls, parking.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Rooftop pool open (6-foot social distancing and maximum occupancy of 48%)
- Gift shop
- BBQ area
- Board games (temporarily unavailable)
- Fitness center (social distance regulations in place)
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
- Kiddie pool (6-foot social distancing)
- Bell service (bell cart pick-up / delivery only)
- Luggage storage
- Pony Express Shop open nearby; hours are based on hotel occupancy
- Pool hut (seasonal)
- Ice machines available on select floors
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $32.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $200 refundable security deposit on credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- All team members and guests indoors at the Polo Towers Resort are required to wear face masks.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Polo Towers Suites
- Nearest airport: Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS; 3 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from LAS, including a 15% tip