What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a two-bedroom unit
$14.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Basketball court
- Shuffleboard, and mini golf
- Business center with computer and Internet
- Boarding pass printing
Resort at a Glance: Polynesian Isles Resort
Located a short drive from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, the Polynesian Isles Resort provides a taste of the tropics near everything Kissimmee and Orlando have to offer. Spacious, newly renovated, two-bedroom accommodations comfortably sleep up to six guests. Each unit is equipped with a full kitchen, multiple TVs, washer/dryer, and a covered balcony.
- Take a dip in the resort’s outdoor pools and hot tubs, which stay open until midnight daily.
- Get active: On-site sports facilities include a putting green, tennis, basketball, and shuffleboard courts.
- Watch a movie: on the flat-screen TV
- Enjoy the sun: on the screened patio or balcony
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one queen sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $14.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, pool and hot tub, fitness center, basketball court, shuffleboard, mini golf, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Some amenities may be temporarily closed due to COVID-19
- Outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Mini golf
- Fitness center
- BBQ and picnic area
- DVD rental
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- On-site activities
- Coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, oven
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 refundable deposit on major credit card paid at check-in
- $14.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Polynesian Isles Resort
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 20 miles)
- Cab fare: about $55 from MCO, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Orlando: 19 miles