What You Get
- Stay for two in a classic king room, classic double-queen room, garden king room, or garden double-queen room
- Two grab & go cocktails per stay at arrival
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a classic double-queen room or garden double-queen room
$29 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- In-room bottled water
- Daily newspaper in lobby
- Bicycle usage
- Local and toll-free calls.
View local health guidelines for travel here.
Top Reasons to Stay at Postcard Inn on the Beach
- It’s located on prime Gulf Coast beachfront, just half an hour from downtown Tampa.
- There are four onsite eateries and bars
- Stop by the PCI Beach Bar in the evening for a great view of the sunset and snacks such as a grilled chicken caesar wrap.
- Energize your day with a cup of locally roasted coffee at P.S. Grind, or have a crafted classic nightcap at Stamps, the newly renovated lobby bar.
- Guest accommodations feature cable TV, vintage light fixtures, and large-scale surf photos by local artists.
- Outdoor pool invites for a cooling dip. Afterward, you can dry off on a poolside lounger, made with recycled materials.
- Beachfront location of the hotel - just grab your towel and chair and you can laze the whole day away on golden sand, listening to the soft laps of the sea.
*Due to COVID-19 and the recent government mandate - food & beverage operations will be currently suspended. Beverages included in the offer will be “grab & go” upon arrival.
St. Pete Beach, Florida: White Sands and Beach Bars near St. Petersburg
Consistently ranked among the top beaches in the United States, St. Pete Beach sits just south of St. Petersburg on Florida’s Gulf Coast. The town’s historic district, Pass-a-Grille, is lined with specialty shops and bars with lively decks, and a white-sand beach points into the bay like a ship’s bow. The district is also home to the Gulf Beaches Historical Museum, where volunteer docents share interesting facts about the secret histories of the beachfront’s iconic houses and hotels.
Fort De Soto Park, about 10 miles from St. Pete Beach, is a good place to experience Florida’s natural beauty. The park features piers and shallows for fishing, a canoe trail, and the Paw Playground, where dogs can play unleashed. More outdoor recreation awaits at Merry Pier, where pelicans congregate in the gentle waters and fishermen angle for their next catches. For a dose of civilization, walk among the shops and restaurants of revitalized downtown St. Petersburg, or step into The Dalí Museum, which showcases 96 oil paintings, drawings, and photographs by famed surrealist Salvador Dalí.
Classic King Room or Garden King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Classic Double-Queen Room or Garden Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $29 resort fee includes: parking, Friday Manager’s Reception with refreshments in the lobby (3 p.m.–5 p.m.), WiFi, in-room bottled water, daily newspaper in lobby, pool-side sundries, bicycle usage, and local and toll-free calls.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor pool
- Pool table, ping pong, and board games
- Beach volleyball
- Bike rental
- Fitness center
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
- Direct beach access
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $29 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.