Located near four top-class golf courses, this 4-star all-suite hotel has an onsite chophouse, spa, and luxury swimming pool
Hotel at a Glance: Provident Doral At The Blue Miami
If you like to stay in spacious luxury, you’ll love Provident Doral At The Blue Miami. You can’t even book a small room at the 4-star hotel, which sits amid four of Miami’s most-prestigious golf courses. That’s because this is an all-suite hotel—meaning guests have plenty of space to stretch out after a day on the links, at the spa, or in nearby South Beach.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest suites come with fully equipped kitchens, an oversized bathroom, and a separate living room. It’s as close to living at home as possible.
- Where to eat: The onsite 5300 Chop House is an elegant spot to savor some steak. The Chop House also has a lounge where you can grab a drink.
- Relax with a massage, hydrotherapy, mani-pedi, or a sea-salt scrub at Spa Azul.
- Take a dip into the outdoor swimming pool, which also has a sun deck and a poolside cafe.
- Recent accolade: a 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Miami: Balmy Climate and Vibrant Nightlife in South Florida
Towering skyscrapers, high-rise condos, and performing-arts buildings punctuate the skyline of downtown Miami. During the day, the area is filled with busy professionals headed to and from the office, but at night it becomes an entertainment hot spot as bars and lounges open their doors. It’s also home to AmericanAirlines Arena, where you’ll find big-name headliners—think U2 and Madonna—as well as Miami Heat games. Next door, Bayside Marketplace is a nice spot to eat dinner and do some shopping along Biscayne Bay.
Take Route 1A across the bay and you’ll find yourself in Miami Beach. The southernmost portion, South Beach, is known all over the world for its vibrant, pastel-colored art-deco hotels and rollicking nightlife. But the rest of Miami Beach has charms of its own. Water temperatures at the city’s pristine beaches stay on the good side of 70 degrees all year long, and views of the Atlantic Ocean are unparalleled. A seaside boardwalk stretches for more than 70 blocks, providing a scenic pathway for jogging, biking, or conga-lining your way from North Beach to South Beach.