Resort Nestled in Wooded Countryside
Quail Hollow Resort is nestled amid a forest of oak, maple, and birch trees across 700 acres of peaceful countryside in Ohio’s Lake County. In keeping with the resort’s surroundings, the spacious, sun-kissed lobby has the feel of a rustic lodge, with craggy stone pillars and wooden furnishings.
The aesthetic extends to the guest rooms, where earth-toned curtains and valances frame the windows, some of which overlook the resort’s championship golf courses. After a day exploring the countryside, you can sink into a bed dressed in a down comforter and down pillows. A swim in the indoor or outdoor pool is another way to unwind.
At CK’s Steakhouse, chefs craft a menu that includes aged beef, pretzel-crusted walleye, and other surf n’ turf. Large windows look out to the wooded grounds, and vibrant artwork adorns the walls. CK’s Lounge offers a more casual alternative; enjoy signature martinis, comfort food, and live entertainment on the weekend. Some of this getaway’s options include a $30 dining credit that you can use toward dinner at either restaurant.
Lake County, Ohio: Historic Towns and Wineries Along Lake Erie
Lake County occupies a long stretch of Lake Erie’s southern shore, about a half-hour drive east of Cleveland. The county encompasses a number of old towns with distinguished histories. In Mentor, for instance, you can visit a large farmhouse that was once the home of President James A. Garfield. In addition to housing a memorial library, the building features the front porch where Garfield greeted visitors during his presidential campaign of 1880.
At the time of Garfield’s presidency, Ohio produced more wine than any other state. Though Prohibition largely eliminated wine production for a time, Ohio has experienced a vino resurgence in recent years. Many of the wineries on the Lake Erie Vines and Wines Trail are located in Lake County.
When the weather’s nice, Lake Erie is the place to be. Kick back on the beach or fly a kite at Headlands Beach State Park in Mentor. Away from the shore, you can take a stroll through Holden Arboretum, which has butterfly gardens, meadows, and bird-watching spots. It’s a great place for a summer picnic, especially when the park hosts live music as part of its Tuesday concert series.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a two-double or king room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Optional $30 dining credit, valid for dinner at CK’s Steakhouse or CK’s Lounge
- Dates into November
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
* Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Amenities and Room Details
- Onsite restaurant and lounge
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Two championship golf courses
- Dry sauna and whirlpool
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
Two-Double Room * Two double beds * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 4 * Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
King Room * One king bed * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets up to 20 lb. may be added for $100 per stay; additional $150 refundable deposit required.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Nearest airport: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE; 41 miles)
- Distance from Cleveland: 29 miles
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Optional dining credit valid for dinner only
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.