Top Reasons to Stay at Quality Inn International
- This family-friendly hotel is located on world-famous International Drive, close to Orlando’s best theme parks and attractions, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld.
- A complimentary shuttle service whisks guests to all the best area attractions.
- Recently renovated guest rooms are equipped with 32-inch high-definition TVs, free WiFi, and comfy Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses.
- After a long day of sightseeing, relax at one of the two outdoor swimming pools or play video games in the arcade.
- Fountain View Cafe offers convenient all-you-can-eat breakfast and dinner buffets, made even better with its Kids Eat Free program (good for kids 9 or younger; one child per adult).
- Topsy Turvey Lounge features TVs, a pool table, daily happy-hour specials, and live entertainment throughout the week.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which now are part of the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.