Akron hotel with convenient highway access to Cleveland; hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool and hot tub
Hotel at a Glance: Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
The Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn is right off of I-77, giving guests convenient access to downtown Akron and Cleveland. Free WiFi in guest rooms helps travelers plan their days.
- Best way to unwind: with a dip in the indoor pool and hot tub
- Where to eat: The hotel’s 200 West Restaurant and Bar serves American food for breakfast and dinner.
- A free shuttle takes visitors to destinations within a 5-mile radius.
- What to do near Akron: Cuyahoga Valley National Park has more than 125 miles of hiking trails through forests and wetlands.
- Day trip: The hotel is about a 35-minute drive from Cleveland’s Rock & Hall of Fame.