This hotel is 20 miles from Philadelphia’s historic Center City and features a restaurant and an indoor pool
Hotel at a Glance: Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
The Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast is located in Trevose, Pennsylvania, about a 30-minute drive from downtown Philadelphia. After a full day of seeing the sights in the city, you’ll come back to free parking and a big, fluffy bed.
- In-room amenities: free WiFi and cable TV with HBO
- Chow down on an authentic Philly fare with a twist at the on-site Atrium Bistro; cheesesteak spring rolls, New York strip steak, and house-ground 10-ounce burgers are all options. And in the morning, you can fuel up for the day with dishes such as fruit waffles with banana and berries, wild mushroom and gorgonzola omelet, and French toast with berries and maple syrup.
- Dive into the indoor/outdoor pool.
- Try your luck at nearby Parx Casino. You’ll find more than 200,000 square feet of gaming, plus nightlife and horse racing.
- Say hello to childhood friends from Sesame Street at Sesame Place Theme Park, located just 15 minutes northeast from the hotel.
- Distance to Philadelphia’s Center City neighborhood: about 20 miles
- While you’re in town: Scale the famous steps outside the Philadelphia Museum of Art, where Rocky Balboa once pumped his fists victoriously.