What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Daily parking
- Select options include daily breakfast for two
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Dates into April
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside
Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside overlooks the rushing waters of the Genesee River in downtown Rochester. The spacious guest rooms boast flat-screen TVs with HBO and ESPN, premium bedding, and free WiFi. Some even have nice views of the river.
- Walk to the Rochester Riverside Convention Center and numerous bars and restaurants; with this Getaway, you can leave your car parked at the hotel for free.
- Catch a minor-league baseball game at Frontier Field in downtown Rochester, home of the Red Wings. They’re a Triple-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins.
- Grab a bite at the onsite Legends Sports Bar & Grille, which serves burgers, pizza, and other pub favorites. Some options include daily breakfast for two.
- Free shuttle running to and from the Greater Rochester International Airport and local businesses
- Complimentary grab-and-go breakfast available from 5 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Rochester, New York: Historic City on Lake Ontario
Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario in upstate New York, Rochester is a picturesque city steeped in history. One of its most famous residents was George Eastman, who revolutoinized photography by inventing a camera that used roll film. He went on to found Kodak in 1892. Today, you can tour the George Eastman House—his home-turned-museum—which displays French and American photography alongside the world’s largest collection of photo and filmmaking equipment. The National Susan B. Anthony House is also another draw for history buffs. Its exhibits cover the life and times of Susan B. Anthony, as well as the ongoing women’s and civil rights movements that began in the late 19th century.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: included in Groupon
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Free airport shuttle
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airport: Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC; 4 mi)
- Shuttle service: free shuttle to and from ROC
- Cab fare: about $20 from ROC, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Buffalo: about 77 miles