What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a river-view or country-view king room, or river-view or country-view double-queen room
- Kids 3 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand Island
Set on the country’s largest freshwater island, this hotel is just downstream from Niagara Falls, right beside the mighty Niagara River. It’s only a 20-minute drive from Buffalo and a stone’s throw from four major points of access to Canada. Naturally, most guests come to see the sheer force of Mother Nature at Niagara Falls, a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Guest-room amenities: private balconies, coffeemakers, cable TV, complimentary WiFi.
- Go for a swim in the indoor or outdoor pool with river views.
- Eat with a view of the river at the onsite Currents Restaurant (temporarily closed).
- Test your luck at nearby Seneca Niagara Casino.
Grand Island, New York: Tranquil Riverside Town near Niagara Falls
Located on the Niagara River, roughly midway between Buffalo and Niagara Falls, Grand Island has worn a number of hats over the past four decades. Formerly a lumber town and resort area, the island is now a tranquil place to stay close to the falls without getting caught up in the tourist scene.
Just down the river, Niagara Falls is best known for its views, but also boasts an assortment of fine-dining restaurants, shops, and casinos. At Seneca Niagara Casino, more than 4,200 reel-spinning and video slot machines are sprawled out across the game room; many are linked to a progressive jackpot that increases after each round. Operated by members of the Seneca Nation, the casino also features more than 100 table games, including blackjack and three variations of poker, as well as an events center with live music shows.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 4 or older; kids 3 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurant and lounge (temporarily unavailable)
- Indoor and outdoor (seasonal) pools
- Fitness center
- Private balconies in rooms
Flat-screen TVs in rooms
- Business Center
- Game Room
- Sauna Room
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand Island
- Nearest airport: Buffalo Niagara (BUF; 18 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from BUF, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Buffalo: 14 miles