What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
- John Wayne Airport
- Shuttle to local attractions
Hotel at a Glance: Ramada by Wyndham Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Though it's situated right off the famed Pacific Coast Highway, the Ramada by Wyndham Costa Mesa/Newport Beach is set apart from the whirlwind of nearby Los Angeles and Anaheim. Families often use the hotel as a home base to check out Southern California’s beaches and theme parks—not only Disneyland, but also Knott's Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City water park (about a 30-minute drive from the hotel).
- Stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Break a sweat in the fitness center.
- Eat up at the hotel's Sunset Grille, which serves classic American food for breakfast and dinner. (At an additional charge).
Newport Beach, California: Beachside Town with Harbor in Orange County
Newport Beach is a popular Orange County destination whose 10-mile stretch of Pacific coastline is a haven for surfers and swimmers. At Newport Harbor, you’ll see rowboats and sailboats moored alongside luxury yachts. If you don’t have a boat of your own, catch a ferry to manmade Balboa Island, which boasts small boutiques, ice-cream parlors, and amusement-park rides. Keep your eyes peeled for familiar sights while you’re there; the beach was prominently featured in the television series Arrested Development.
Nature lovers will want to explore the area’s tide pools and forests, such as those found at Little Corona at Corona del Mar State Beach. At Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve, you might spot brown pelicans and peregrine falcons wading through wetlands. Hikers and scuba divers flock to Crystal Cove State Park for woodland trails and offshore dive sites.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: allowed for $25 a day paid directly to the hotel and an additional $50 refundable deposit.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Hot tub
- Heated outdoor pool
- Onsite restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Shuttle to local attractions (fees may apply)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- $50 refundable deposit due at check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Ramada by Wyndham Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
- Nearest airport: John Wayne Airport (SNA; about 6 miles)
- Nearest transit stop: 17th-Superior, via OCTA
- Cab fare: about $30 from SNA, including a 15% tip
- Shuttle service: complimentary to and from SNA upon availability and request