What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in an exterior corridor standard king room or four in a deluxe double-queen tower room or exterior corridor standard double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway
This kid-friendly hotel puts you within a 15-minute drive of some of Orlando’s top attractions, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, SeaWorld Orlando, and Universal Orlando Resort. It even has a free shuttle to make getting to the parks even easier.
- In your room: a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
- Get some sun while you swim in one of two outdoor pools.
- Grab a bite at the 1950s-style Pepsi Deli or the Smokehouse Grill and Lounge.
- Fun for kids: mini-golf and a game room
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
Exterior Corridor Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Deluxe Double-Queen Tower Room and Exterior Corridor Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free shuttle to local attractions
- Free WiFi
- Two outdoor pools
- Two restaurants and a sports bar
- Manager’s reception (Monday–Thursday)
- Game room
- Fitness center
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $7 daily resort fee + tax collected at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 24 mi)
- Distance from Orlando: 22 miles