What You Get
- Stay for two in a king or double-queen room
- Up to three kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room; one kid stays free in a king room
- Dates into June
Included in all stays (per day):
- $70 Ruth’s Chris dining voucher
- $20 Outback Steakhouse dining voucher
- $10 IHOP dining voucher
- A wine-touring pass for two, or a family admission (two adults and two kids) to four attractions at Niagara Falls Fun Zone
Additionally included in 2-night stays (per day):
- $30 TGI Fridays voucher
- $30 The Keg voucher
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable
- Additional fees: $3.99 nightly facility fee paid at check-in
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Spacious Rooms Two Blocks from Niagara Falls
Every night, giant spotlights placed behind the Canadian side of Niagara Falls bathe the cascading water in a rainbow of colors. The sight is arresting as well as romantic—one of the top draws for the honeymooners and vacationers who come through here in droves. Just two blocks away from this site stands the Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview.
Guest rooms feature complimentary WiFi, 27-inch flat-screen TVs, and panoramic views of the city. From the recently renovated hotel, you can walk over to the falls or take the WeGo citywide transportation system, which stops right out front and travels to nearby attractions. Your stay includes dining credits for Outback Steakhouse, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, and the hotel’s IHOP restaurant; some options come with additional vouchers for TGI Fridays and The Keg.
You’ll also get a choice of either a wine-tour pass for two or admission for four to Niagara Falls Fun Zone. The wine tour includes a visit to the underground barrel cellar at Peller Estates Winery, as well as tasting flights at Trius Winery at Hillebrand, Wine Country Vintners, and Thirty Bench Wine Makers (transportation is not included). The Niagara Falls Fun Zone has many attractions; some of the newest ones include the Mini Putt Shipwreck Adventure, Niagara’s Haunted Hallways, the Mystic Maze of Mirrors, and Galaxy Quest Lazer Tag.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April through October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you’ll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: C$10 per night for an additional guest 18 or older; one kid 17 or younger stays free
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: C$10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for C$14 per day
- Rollaways: available for an additional C$10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Onsite IHOP restaurant
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Onsite Arcade
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Restaurant vouchers may not be combined and are not valid for alcohol
- $3.99 nightly facility fee paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Nearest airports: Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG; 9 mi) and Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF; 27 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from IAG
- Distance from Buffalo: about 23 miles