Ramada Frisco - Frisco, CO
Stay at Ramada Limited Frisco in Colorado, with Dates into June
Hotel at a Glance: Ramada Limited Frisco
This hotel lies within a half-hour drive of ziplining at Copper Mountain; a roller coaster and super slide at Breckenridge; and golf, horseback riding, and other activities at Keystone.
- Shiny and new: The hotel's guest rooms were all renovated and fumigated for ghosts in 2013.
- Free continental breakfast: cereal, fresh fruit, baked goods, and yogurt
- Explore Frisco on a free area shuttle that runs to nearby restaurants and attractions.
- Microwaves and mini fridges in standard double-queen rooms
Highlights of Frisco, Colorado
- Former mining town in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, just 70 miles west of Denver
- Nicknamed “Main Street of the Rockies” thanks to its quaint charm and proximity to the surrounding peaks
- Centrally located in Summit County, near hiking and mountain-biking trails, a golf course, and boating and fishing on Lake Dillon
- Scenic bike trail at Ten Mile Recreational Pathway, which wends past rushing creeks and rewards riders with ample mountain views
- Whitewater rafting in the Colorado and Arkansas Rivers in late spring
- 10 miles from Breckenridge, whose charming main street is lined with boutiques and restaurants
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a queen or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in double-queen rooms
- Dates into June
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Taxes: 10.13% tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free area shuttle
- Outdoor hot tub
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 10.13% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Microwave and mini refrigerator
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: up to three pets may be added for an additional $10 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Nearest airports: Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE; 62 mi) and Denver International Airport (DEN; 94 mi)
- Distance from Denver: 70 miles