Hotel at a Glance: Ramada Plaza Green Bay
Inside this Green Bay hotel, kids and kids-at-heart can zoom down water slides and splash in wading pools no matter what the weather's like outside. The 15,000-square-foot indoor water park is just one of the hotel's family-friendly attributes. Another big draw is its location, which is a short drive from such attractions as the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, the National Railroad Museum, and several shops and restaurants.
- Other nearby attractions: Lambeau Field, the NEW Zoo, and the Green Bay Botanical Garden
- Indoor water park with water slides, a swimming pool, and a jacuzzi; the water slides only run on weekends until June.
- Slow-smoked pork ribs and ale-battered shrimp are some of the tasty items served up at Big D's Bar & Grill, where you can use the $20 dining credit included with this deal. Big-screen TVs show sporting events and local bands jam here on the weekends.
- Stylish guest rooms feature WiFi access and cable TV.
- Business travelers can take advantage of the hotel's meeting space and audio-visual equipment.
Highlights of Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Capital of Packer country: A few of the town’s street names are named after legendary Green Bay Packer football players; keep your eyes peeled for Brett Favre Pass and Lombardi Avenue.
- Die-hard fans make the pilgrimage to Lambeau Field to cheer on the Pack every year, and tours of the historic stadium are still available in the off-season.
- Outdoor recreation in the form of fishing and windsurfing on Lake Michigan, plus hiking and biking at nearby Winter Park
- Day trip: Take the 90-minute minute drive to Door County, which is full of state parks, mom-and-pop restaurants, and art galleries.