Hotel within walking distance of the falls has an indoor pool, game room, and free WiFi; family or couples package included
Hotel at a Glance: Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls
This Ramada by Wyndham hotel is just a 15-minute walk from the falls. While you’re at the hotel, you can relax in the pool or play in the game room. With this Getaway, you’ll get a package tailored for either families or couples to help you make the most of your time in Niagara Falls.
- Included with every package: dining vouchers to The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Outback Steakhouse, and IHOP, plus a Chocolate F/X tour and sample for dessert.
- Couples package includes free tasting or buy-one-get-one-free wine tours for two.
- Family package includes admission for four to select attractions at Niagara Falls Fun Zone.
- Take a dip in the hotel’s indoor pool, or venture to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark—it’s just a 5-minute drive away.
- Guest rooms feature free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.