Family-friendly hotel in the Smokies with breakfast and an indoor pool; stay includes a food and beverage credit or adult aquarium tickets
Hotel at a Glance: The Ramsey Hotel & Convention Center
The Ramsey Hotel is in the center of Pigeon Forge, putting the city’s family-friendly activities within easy reach. After visiting local theme parks and museums, guests can wind down with free nightly movies with complimentary popcorn in the hotel’s pool area.
- Included with this deal: either a $25 food and beverage credit per stay at the onsite restaurant, The Cascades Café and Lounge, or two adult tickets to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies per stay
- Hot Deluxe Breakfast Buffet with over 20 items including; fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, eggs, breakfast sausage, hash browns, bagels, English muffins, and other assorted pastries.
- Newly updated rooms Keurig Coffee Makers, and Bath & Body Works Amenities.
- The Cascades Café and Lounge, offers all your favorite adult beverages and craft beers.
- 24-hour indoor heated pool with waterfall, and hot tub area featuring nightly movies and complimentary popcorn.
- Complimentary fast glass fiber Wi-Fi and 70+ cable channels including HBO, and ESPN.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: Family-Friendly Attractions and Outdoor Activities in the Great Smoky Mountains
Though it’s secluded in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge is home to some unique destinations, including Dollywood, a Titanic museum that looks just like the famed ocean liner from the outside, and an interactive children’s museum housed in an upside-down three-story building. But the top draw is, of course, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located roughly 10 miles south of Pigeon Forge. You can hike along more than 800 miles of trails that lead past waterfalls and pioneer-era log cabins. One of the best places to catch a glowing sunset is Clingmans Dome, the park’s highest point of elevation at 6,600 feet.
In Pigeon Forge’s historical town center, a cluster of old-fashioned specialty shops and restaurants forms the Old Mill Square along the Little Pigeon River. Inside the mill, a pair of 4,600-pound granite stones has been grinding grain since the early 1800s. Voted the #1 Aquarium in the United States, the Ripley’s Aquarium is home to over 10,000 species of sea creatures. Boasting an underwater viewing tunnel longer than a football field with over dozens of 10 feet sharks, and sting rays; this 1.4-million-gallon sea water aquarium has over 32 different aquariums inside, and the best voted Penguin Exhibit in North America