What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: The Ramsey Hotel & Convention Center
The Ramsey Hotel is in the center of Pigeon Forge, putting the city’s family-friendly activities within easy reach. After visiting local theme parks and museums, guests can wind down with free nightly movies with complimentary popcorn in the hotel’s pool area.
- Hot Deluxe Breakfast Buffet with over 20 items including; fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, eggs, breakfast sausage, hash browns, bagels, English muffins, and other assorted pastries.
- Newly updated rooms Keurig Coffee Makers, and Bath & Body Works Amenities.
- 24-hour indoor heated pool with waterfall, and hot tub area featuring nightly movies and complimentary popcorn.
- Complimentary fast glass fiber Wi-Fi and 70+ cable channels including HBO, and ESPN.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: Family-Friendly Attractions and Outdoor Activities in the Great Smoky Mountains
Though it’s secluded in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge is home to some unique destinations, including Dollywood, a Titanic museum that looks just like the famed ocean liner from the outside, and an interactive children’s museum housed in an upside-down three-story building. But the top draw is, of course, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located roughly 10 miles south of Pigeon Forge. You can hike along more than 800 miles of trails that lead past waterfalls and pioneer-era log cabins. One of the best places to catch a glowing sunset is Clingmans Dome, the park’s highest point of elevation at 6,600 feet.
In Pigeon Forge’s historical town center, a cluster of old-fashioned specialty shops and restaurants forms the Old Mill Square along the Little Pigeon River. Inside the mill, a pair of 4,600-pound granite stones has been grinding grain since the early 1800s. Voted the #1 Aquarium in the United States, the Ripley’s Aquarium is home to over 10,000 species of sea creatures. Boasting an underwater viewing tunnel longer than a football field with over dozens of 10 feet sharks, and sting rays; this 1.4-million-gallon sea water aquarium has over 32 different aquariums inside, and the best voted Penguin Exhibit in North America
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary, Deluxe Hot Breakfast Buffet.
- Free Glass Fiber Wi-Fi
- 24-hour indoor heated pool with waterfall and hot tub
- Nightly Poolside Movies with Complimentary Popcorn
- Seasonal Pool Bar
- Outdoor Fire Pit and Social Meeting Space
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- 24/7 Coffee Bar in lobby
- Guest Laundry facilities
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Ramsey Hotel & Convention Center
- Nearest airports: McGhee Tyson (TYS; 34 mi) and Charlotte Douglas International (CLT; 197 mi)
- Distance from Charlotte: 203 miles