What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a two-bedroom villa
$15.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Pool and spa
- Garden gas grills
- Business center
Property at a Glance: Rancho Mañana Resort
Occupying a tranquil and secluded spot north of Phoenix, Rancho Mañana Resort’s adobe-style buildings blend into the Sonoran Desert terrain, which is flush with Mexican palm trees, desert shrubs, and olive trees. Right next door sits Rancho Mañana Golf Club, a lush, green desert oasis that’s been ranked among America’s Top 50 Courses for Women by Golf Digest. The course also features sweeping views of Skull Mesa, Elephant Butte, and Tonto National Forest.
- Where you’ll stay: Inside each Western-style two-bedroom villa, a beehive chiminea fireplace dominates the living room, and plush leather armchairs, framed Western artwork, and pine furnishings lend the room a warm feel.
- Cool off with a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool or unwind after a long day in the hot tub, both of which are surrounded by palm trees and trickling stone waterfalls.
- Update your social media crew with everything you’re doing on vacay thanks to the lobby’s complimentary WiFi.
Cave Creek, Arizona: Culinary Haven with Old-West Roots
A small Western city about 30 miles north of Old Town Scottsdale, Cave Creek was founded as a gold-mining town in the mid-1870s. Though most of its original 19th-century structures have vanished, Cave Creek maintains its Old West ambiance in the tourist district, where Wild West–themed saloons, Southwest-jewelry stores, antique emporiums, and tumbleweed-blowing machines can easily entertain visitors for an entire day. Cave Creek is known for its culinary diversions—it boasts barbecue joints, cafés that roast their own coffee beans, and Italian and French fine-dining restaurants.
- Two king beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $15.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, outdoor pool and hot tub, garden gas grills, and business center.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Rancho Mañana Golf Club adjacent to the property
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary WiFi in the lobby
- BBQ area
- Business center
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $15.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $200 refundable incidental deposit on a major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rancho Mañana Resort by Diamond Resorts
- Nearest airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX; 35 mi)
- Distance from Phoenix: about 33 miles