What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room
Hotel at a Glance: Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
Guests staying at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue are in for a comfortable time. As the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center, it’s possible to combine staying on track with one’s fitness routine with relaxation. The open spaces are adorned with landscaped gardens that create a soothing retreat away from city life. The Red Lion Hotel Bellevue makes getting around the area easy. Its Hertz rental-car center is there for guests who want to go farther. Located near the offices of Amazon, Facebook and Microsoft, the Red Lion Hotel Bellevue is also close to Interstates 405 and 90, which will get travelers to downtown Seattle in about 15 minutes.
- In-room amenities include a mini-fridge and a microwave, plus complimentary WiFi.
- Start the day well with a complimentary go-to breakfast.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool.
Bellevue, Washington: Well-Heeled Seattle Suburb
Bellevue, Seattle’s biggest suburb, has been named on multiple publications’ “Best Places to Live” lists in recent years. It’s not hard to see why. The town is big enough to have its own skyline, yet it has an abundance of green space, including Mercer Slough Nature Park, 320 acres of wetlands inhabited by turtles, tree frogs, and other wildlife. The slough has more than 7 miles of trails to explore. For those whose preferred method of relaxation is shopping, Bellevue’s not a bad place to be: it has easy access to The Shops at The Bravern and Bellevue Square, two of the most expansive shopping venues in Washington.
Great day trips await north and west of Bellevue. About 10 miles north is Woodinville Wine Country, a cluster of more than 100 wineries that includes Chateau Ste. Michelle, the oldest winery in the state. And to the west, of course, is Seattle. At Pike Place Market, local vendors lay out fresh produce and handcrafted goods. Right outside is the original Starbucks coffeehouse, a Seattle staple since the 1970s.
- One king room
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $15 per car per night.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- To-go breakfast
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Rooms with microwaves and fridges
- Complimentary go-to breakfast
- Car rental
- Pet-friendly (additional fees apply)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged for a one night room & tax
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
- Nearest airport: Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from SEA, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Seattle: 10 miles